The latest publication released by the BML2 Project Group in December 2015
The download file is approx 4.5mb
The download file is approx 3mb.
This brochure clearly shows why the BML2 Project is the ONLY viable scheme on the table that would reconnect the railway from Uckfield directly to BOTH Brighton and Lewes with the least impact of noise and visual appearance within the South Downs National Park.
The download file is approx 1.33mb.
The download file is approx 1.5mb.
Have you also seen our BML2 Limited Edition Wallpapers?
Available FREE in various resolutions to suit desktop, laptop, tablets and mobile users
Latest BML2 News
- Grayling invites funders for Brighton Main Line 2
- Going underground – private sector backs Brighton Main Line 2
- Transport Secretary shows keen interest in Brighton Main Line 2
- Grayling urged to consider ‘A railway that works for everyone’
- Department for Transport denies indecisiveness over ‘capacity time bomb’
- NEW GOVERNMENT MUST BUILD BML2 WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY
- TIME FOR NEW MAIN LINES IN THE SOUTH